Happy Moon Festival 中秋节快乐 Happy Moon Festival

02 September 2007

Accept our appreciation and ext/




















My opthomologist had reported early warning symptoms of cataracts, a medical condition in which the lens of the eye becomes progressively opaque, resulting in blurred vision that caused me to fail to complete TDC research and to augment regularly to this blogger platform.

It became necessary to return to hospital to seek advanced treatments. Consider me fortunate because while being rather young, I chose corrective surgery for the chronic symptoms my eyeseight had been experiencing.

Kids Note: Since You are the youngest of the group, You accept il conto annually. Imagine if You were as old as Grandfather Michael! Grandfather! Teresa! and You! All !!! Share the same birthday.

Today medical management has become a vitally important service available with a full range of treatment options. All the best while I-GUY regains his sense of sight. Accept our appreciation and ext/


Accept our appreciation and ext/


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 备注:

LIVE FROM THE 1st WHITE HOUSE MAKERS FAIRE

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks